Mechanical Suppression Mechanical Suppression

Sweet.

Nice beats. You wanna know what else is awsome, besides that it's better than the origional? Your birthday is in January too!!! =D (totally off subject) lol

Life's Choices Life's Choices

Nice

I'm not a man of words. I'd like to hear someone make a rap or a song outta this one.

C-Enterprise responds:

lol thanks

A Walk Down The Trail A Walk Down The Trail

Wow.

I don't know how you did it...well I do, but I don't know how you came up with makin this. You must've been in a great mood when this popped up in your head. I'd give this a 25 if I could. This is awsome! I might have to download this to listen to just incase I break into a depression stage to cheer me up. But for now, I'm just gonna download it just to make me sleep better. (not that it's boring, but I get bad thoughts at night)

E1M1 - Hangar E1M1 - Hangar

Wow...

AWSOMEST DOOM REMAKE EVER HEARD!!! WOOOOOOO!!! Y(>_<)y

by the way, HappyHomocide is one of those people we like to call "H8ERS"
v.v

E1M8 (Sign Of Evil) E1M8 (Sign Of Evil)

Nice remake

Good times. Especially that last part where I killed all the monsters in that room they teleported you in (that was supposed to kill you to end the game) but died anyway. Cheap. I wanted to be stuck. >.<

himenow responds:

Haha, yeah, gooood times :D

Doom E1M1 - Hanger Doom E1M1 - Hanger

WHOOOO!!!!!

AWSOME!!! Y(>_<)y

Doomed at Level One (cover) Doomed at Level One (cover)

WOO!!!

AWSOME!!!! Y(>_<)y

Xth responds:

\m/

Mario has a Fat Fucking Cock Mario has a Fat Fucking Cock

HAHAHAHAHAHA

MAN THIS SONG REALLY IS A JOKE! I'd give it a big zero but since this was meant to suck, I'll give it a 10 for humor!!! XD

CockRider responds:

Haha, thanks man. Some people on here actually thing that this was a serious song attempt!!

Helix - Archetype Helix - Archetype

lol wow

it's too bad that nobody knows that everything from castle crashers are from newgrounds. I first heard this song on Flash Conquerors, then I heard it on Castle Crashers when we had to fight each other. (I was cheaply beaten. Lv1 vs a Lv8 and a Lv9)

James bond ice remix w/MF James bond ice remix w/MF

um...

a little off beat, but not all bad. Nice effort. I'll give you a 6.