L4D: A matter of time L4D: A matter of time

this is RRRX18

I meant to say "Yo. That's whats up, right?" -_- retarded keyboard.

My Problem with Shmups My Problem with Shmups

lol! I get the joke!

lol hilarious. FIRE EVERYTHING!!! lol

Meet the Krinkels Meet the Krinkels

TEAM FORTRESS IS AWESOME!!!

lol nice flash too. pretty hilarious

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

The music, characters, backround

all epic. The only problem is that in the beginning, you said that we had to rescue a princess. Where's the princess? We killed the king and saved a village. Am I sensing a sequel? Or is that a flaw in the game?

Geek Fighter Geek Fighter

Dude...

This is a cheap game. One. Stale Characters. Atleast have a few more characters in the game rather than just two. Atleast around 8. Two. How in the hell is this like Power Stone? I've played it, but this was nothing like it. Three. Retarded AI. All he does is goes towards you and try to hit you. That's it. He doesn't pick up anything. So all you have to do when your health is low, is run around him until random chicken falls from the trees. Chicken doesn't grow on trees. Four. The shotgun. Get that, stay away from him, and blow his head off. Too easy. Not much of a challenge. Lack of effort dude. Lack of effort.

The Dead Case The Dead Case

this game was pretty good.

I liked it. Nice way you made the ghosts.

Mechanical Suppression Mechanical Suppression

Sweet.

Nice beats. You wanna know what else is awsome, besides that it's better than the origional? Your birthday is in January too!!! =D (totally off subject) lol

Life's Choices Life's Choices

Nice

I'm not a man of words. I'd like to hear someone make a rap or a song outta this one.

C-Enterprise responds:

lol thanks

A Walk Down The Trail A Walk Down The Trail

Wow.

I don't know how you did it...well I do, but I don't know how you came up with makin this. You must've been in a great mood when this popped up in your head. I'd give this a 25 if I could. This is awsome! I might have to download this to listen to just incase I break into a depression stage to cheer me up. But for now, I'm just gonna download it just to make me sleep better. (not that it's boring, but I get bad thoughts at night)